12nd International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software (Malware 2017) Networking Event
The MALCON Snorkling & Network Event provides an opportunity to researchers, industry practitioners, and all members of the MALCON community to exchange ideas, create alliances, and explore cooperative opportunities that will benefit all members of the community. The event takes you to a private island where you will get a chance to admire Puerto Rico's most pristine reefs and marine life. After half a day of snorkeling you are then transported to one of the worlds best five-(5) beaches of the world located in Culebra island. The all inclusive cost of the network event is $135.00. The event will take place Friday, October 13th, 2017.
• Date: Friday October 13th, 2017
• Time: 9:30 AM - 3:45 PM (09:30 to 15:45)
• Check in time: 9:00am
• Departing Marina: Puerto Del Rey, Fajardo Puerto Rico
• Ages: All family members welcome (children 3 yrs+)
• Lunch buffet with options for all
• Beverages, including rum drinks
• Quality snorkeling equipment for all ages
• Floating devices
• Swim platforms where our guest have easy access to the water
• Snorkeling instruction for our beginners
Register by filling out the form below, and complete payment.